January 18, 2024150-92
150-92 has been released to all customers.
- [Windows/macOS client] A metrics graph is now available in the overlay for improved ability to monitor performance metrics.
- [Windows host] You can now set Parsec to lock the host desktop on disconnection without using Privacy Mode.
- [Teams] For hosts with Privacy Mode enabled, you can now prevent client connections if Virtual Display Driver (VDD) has not been installed. This option will be made available in the Admin dashboard when 150-92 is available to Teams Customers.
- [Windows/macOS host] “Kick All Guests On Owner Disconnect” setting allows you to automatically kick guests when the last owner disconnects.
- [All clients] You can now set host display rotation from the overlay when connecting to a Windows host.
- [Warp/Free] Switching to the Alpha-Channel in the Experimental Tab allows you to try new features that are still in development (that could crash!).
- [Windows/macOS client] Allow Microphone Passthrough (experimental) to be muted from the overlay when connecting to a Windows host.
- [Windows/macOS client] When using the “Use Client Resolution” setting in the overlay, Windows and Mac clients are now more agile at remembering and setting your Parsec window position and resolutions.
- [All] App will check for a changes to the Parsec for Teams App Rule configuration every 30 minutes in the background.
- [Windows host] Fixed a bug where Parsec would permanently freeze if the Parsec Virtual Display Adapter crashes during a connection.
- [Windows host] Fixed a bug where there was no Privacy Mode warning showing in Parsec if the Virtual Display Adapter crashes while connected.
- [Windows host] Fixed a bug where Parsec will fail to restart and hang permanently when updating.
- [Windows host] Fixed a bug where a Parsec host could fail to come online after downtime.
- [[Windows host] Fixed bug where second or third host monitor would not revert back to its original resolution after you disconnect.
- [All] Fixed bug where some Parsec logs would be out of order or dropped.
- [All] Fixed bug where some configuration data was retained after logout.
- [Windows 150-92b] Fixed a bug with 150-92a where it was not possible to change the resolution of a host from the Parsec overlay when the host was headless using Virtual Display Driver.