November 28, 2022150-86a
- [Windows] A new Virtual Gamepad driver is available on the host settings page–replacing ViGEm. This will allow for more advanced controller support in the future, with the same functionality as before.
- [Windows paid] Virtual pen tablet beta that simulates a Wacom Intuos Pro (M). Requires a Windows client with a 2017 or later Wacom tablet connected to the client, with up to date Wacom drivers on both client and host.
- You will automatically be alerted by a “please wait” message while the client waits for the host to reconfigure itself for Parsec hosting.
- A notification will now warn you if you’re running a 32bit version of Parsec on a 64bit Windows system.
- [Windows] Parsec Virtual Display Adapter updated to 0.41 with various reliability and logging improvements. You can update the driver from the host settings page.
- [Windows] The Host Settings page now informs you when the Virtual Display Adapter is broken or uninstalled.
- [Windows] Improved audio capture for Arcade on up to date versions of Windows 10/11.
- [Warp/Teams] Various bugs and false positives fixed in Privacy mode.
- [Windows] The “New” Echo cancellation method better locates the app you wish to exclude from your stream.
- [Windows] Fixed SIGBREAK, and ALT+PrtScr input.
- [Windows] Fixed an issue where the log file would continue to grow past 1MB.
- [macOS] Avatar images with transparency are now supported.
- [macOS] Fixed an issue where the app would fail to update due to file system caching.
- [macOS] Fixed various bugs with multiple full screen client Parsec windows.
- [macOS] Hotkeys (such as CMD+T, CMD C+V, Option + Pen drag) now work when connecting from a macOS client to a macOS host.
- [macOS startup] Fixed an issue where lockfile would be written with the wrong permissions, preventing the Parsec app starting on a secondary macOS user.
- [macOS] Fixed an issue where the software video decoder was selected by default.
- [macOS] Fixed an issue where it was not possible to double click with the pen barrel buttons.