It's the stocking stuffer that lets you go remote like a pro.
Oh, the weather outside is… ah, who cares? You’re inside cozied up with a blanket, sipping hot cocoa and using Parsec to work from the couch. (Those blankets with sleeves? They’re the real holiday miracle). Tis the season, though–FOR DEALS. We do love a good bargain, so we come bearing a gift:
Parsec Warp enhances the ways you game, work, and play. Been stuck at the North Pole with no internet? No worries. Here are the highlights of Warp in a nutshell:
- • 4:4:4 color mode makes every color sharper, crisper, merry and bright
- • Pen and tablet support for both Windows 10+ and macOS 10.15+
- • Connect in privacy mode, so even your nosiest relatives can’t see your display
- • Stream up to 3 monitors at the same time, launch virtual displays, and switch monitors on the fly
With the promo code MERRYWARP2022, you’ll receive 20% off the total price of the yearly plan, or 20% off the next 3 months for folks on the monthly plan. Better snag this deal before it melts! (Promo code is valid until January 3, 2023 at 9pm PST. Offer valid for new subscribers only).
We’ve been busy little elves this year. Here are some product enhancements we’ve made in 2022:
- • You can now host from machines running macOS! Access your Mac environment with the same low-latency, high-performance, and secure streaming you’re used to with Parsec. You’re also in for a smooth experience with apps like Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Avid Media Composer.
- • Need more space to customize for your workflow? We’ve added multiple monitor support so you can now open up to three screens simultaneously. Plus, we made the Parsec overlay button movable, so you can click and drag and the position. And it’s saved between connections, so you can pick up where you left off.
- • For more security control, we made it possible to view a real-time activity on the host, so you know which guest is currently using the mouse, keyboard, or gamepad buttons. We also added an idle timer on your host machine to disconnect the client after being idle for a set period of time.
- • On the client side, Parsec’s Windows now supports WinTab. This might improve your experience using a pen and tablet.
- • We’ve made enhancements to audio with echo cancellation to better integrate with the voice app of your choosing, like Discord, Slack, or Zoom. (Echo cancellation removes the feedback your guests get when you join the same computer the host is using for their voice call).
This holiday season, give Parsec Warp a try with 20% off using the promo code MERRYWARP2022. And then go back under that cozy blanket.