September 28, 2023150-90b
- [Windows host] Your client microphone can now be passed through to the host from a Windows or macOS client provided your host has the 0.2.5.0 Parsec Virtual USB driver installed. You can find it in the experimental menu.
- [All] Added the ability to change the logging level with app_log_level, higher level of logging could impact performance.
- [All] Fixes the inability to fill in super long passwords when logging in to or re-authenticating Parsec.
- [Windows host] Fixed issue where VUSB/VDD driver version was listed as ??? if app was not connected to internet when starting.
- [macOS] Fixed issue where there could be a random crash, when closing a stream/window.
- [macOS] Fixed issue Parsec failed to start / crashed when a gamepad was plugged in.